Wednesday 24 July 2013

Banana Coconut Zoku Pop






I love my Zoku pop maker, it was a Christmas present. I have made some amazing creamy, yoghuty and fruity pops, but this is the first time I could be bothered following the recipe book and it was a huge success! The combination of caramelized bananas, toasted coconut and milk was delicious! I filled the end in with toasted coconut but it didn't stick to the wall of the mould. Definitely worth the effort. 

From the Zoku pop book:
  • Melt some butter and brown sugar on the stove in a pan, cook until thickened 
  • Add chopped banana to pan 
  • Mash it together all off the pan 
  • Whisk in some milk, yoghurt, honey and cinnamon 
  • Cool in the fridge
  • Toast 2 tbsp of coconut in a pan
  • Add milk mixture and toasted coconut to the Zoku pop moulds.
  • Add Zoku stick, wait 10 minutes and you're done!
Happy Caking!




No comments:

Post a Comment